The Calvert County Public School system
provides a service to help you and your family resolve problems
encountered in everyday living.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is being
provided to assist employees in dealing with a variety of problems.
The purpose of the EAP is to help the employee or
family member examine the problem from an objective view, provide short
term counseling and/or provide access to resources available in the
community so that the problem or concern can be addressed.
The EAP can help with all types of issues, including, but not limited to:
- Social Development
- Worklife Balance
- Relationships and Marriage
- Child and Elder Care
- Education Planning
- Substance Abuse
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss
EAP services are available online at MHNet's website and include a
complete collection of information, tools, and resources to support you
and your eligible dependents.
- To access our website, please go to www.mylifevalues.com
- Enter the Username, Calvert Public Schools
- Enter your EAP toll-free number as the Password (with no dashes) - 8004924357
- Your Online Services Menu will appear. You can choose your item of interest from a variety of topics.
Employees may also telephone (800) 492-4357
to contact a counselor.
Questions may be directed to:
Human Resource Office